Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The biggest WAV pack I've ever seen in my life O_O

Only my railgun-???
Onnaji Kimochi-???
Bokunymorion-???
Witch Doctor (ooh ee ooh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang)-Cartoons
WaveFile-Hatsune Miku
Su Su Suki Daisuki-Kagamine Rin
Twilight Prank-Kagamine Rin/Len
Joker-Nigaito
Joker-Kamui Gakupo
Nyan Nyan-Ranka Lee
Ievan Polkka-KAITO
Go To The Elections-Sukone Tei, Namine Ritsu
Take On Me-KAITO
Happy Synthesizer-Megurine Luka
Panda Hero-Nekomura Iroha
Broken Human Machine-Hatsune Miku
Bye Baby Sayonara-Male Cover (Idk which cover it is, could someone please tell me? it's my favorite cover)
Love Is War-Hatsune Miku
Triple Baka-Hatsune Miku, Kasane Teto, feat. Akita Neru
Triple Baka-Boy Version (Hatsune Mikuo, Kasane Ted, feat. Akita Nero)
Like Dead Flowers-???
BREEZE-???
Mysterious Thief-KAITO
Musunde Hiraite Rasetsu To Mukuro (Hold, Release, Rakshasa And Carcasses)-Hatsune Miku
Duke Venomania's Madness-Kamui Gakupo
Judgement Of Corruption-KAITO
ELEKTRIKA-???
Banana Phone-???
Be Myself-???
Bo Peep Bo Peep-T-ara
Tube Screamer-Kasane Teto
World Is Mine-Hatsune Miku
Leek Song (Fits For Miku)-??? (Not Miku)
Francium-Hatsune Miku, Kasane Teto
I Am A Superstar (With a big big house and a big big car)-Toybox
Love & Joy-Utatane Piko
Time Fragment-Reika
Dream Fighter-Perfume
Greed's Accident-???

Yep, the biggest WAV pack I've ever seen in my life.
I used my youtube-video converter to convert all of these songs into WAVs.
For most of these songs, it's RARE to find WAVs for them, and for a few of these songs, this is (probably) the only place you'll find a WAV for it (For example, 'In A Rainy Town, Balloons Dance With Devils'.)
I also do WAV-requests.
Request absolutely ANY song, and I'll make it into a wav as long as it has a video on youtube.)
None of these songs, or the Vocaloids/UTAUloids that sing them belong to me.
The only Vocaloid that belongs to me in the one standing in the picture lol.
His name is Kai, he's my (imaginary) son.
I have rights to my own son, thank you, and have a nice day.
lol
Anyway, the songs are all separate, sorry!
MediaFire wouldn't let me upload them all in one file >.>||||
Stupid MediaFire.........

The WAVs won't ALL be there until a few more hours because they're taking so long to upload

DL: Click Me, Dude

2012

No comments:

Post a Comment