Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Broken Project

Bokaru and Gosei have turned into failed attempts at making Humanloids.
The pitch of their voices makes them hard to work with, I don't have the right equipment to make them sound correct... they're just all wrong!
They're being scratched from the board and I'm going to try again at this Humanloid thing.
Bokaru's model links are being taken down from my blog, but you can still find her on my MediaFire account if you want her really bad (which nobody does, because nobody knows who she is.)
My new Humanloid is named Nenami CiShuyona.
Nenami CiShuyona's information is here.
And I MIGHT, repeat, MIGHT make another male-Humanloid... maybe.
MALE VOICES ARE HARD TO DO WHEN YOU'RE A GIRL!
Bokaru And Gosei's info pages are staying up, but I don't see why you'd want to read them, since neither of them will ever sing again.
Well, Bokaru won't  be gone forever, guys, Nenami is more like bokaru's "Update", rather than a completely new Vocaloid.
And Gosei might get an update... I dunno.
I will forever remember Bokaru and Gosei...

2012

No comments:

Post a Comment